Friday, September 20, 2013

Due to a busy work schedule lately, I have not been able to post my daily playlists or any exciting links (streaming of the upcoming Mazzy Star and Jesu albums being 2 big ones), and for this, I sincerely apologize.

Here is some of what I've been listening to lately -


Mazzy Star - Seasons Of Your Day (2013)
- pre-release stream here - http://pitchfork.com/news/52352-stream-mazzy-stars-new-album-seasons-of-your-day/


Jesu - Every Day I Get Closer To The Lights From Which I Came (2013)
pre-release stream here - http://pitchfork.com/advance/228-everyday-i-get-closer-to-the-light-from-which-i-ca/


Great Lake Swimmers - New Wild Everywhere (Limited 2xCD edition)(2012)


The Cure - Kiss Me Kiss Me Kiss Me (2xCD Deluxe Edtion)(1987)


Th Faith Healers - Imaginary Friend (1994)


Nick Cave & Warren Ellis - The Proposition OST (2005)


Deep Purple - The Book of Taliesyn (1968)


The Floor - 1st Floor (1967)
- Denmark's answer to The Beatles


Earl Gaines - Lovin' Blues: The Starday-King Years 1967-1973


No comments: