Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Playlist for Tuesday, September 3, 2013


* Click "Read more" below for further album info and video links


Black Sabbath - Paranoid (3xCD Deluxe Expanded Edition)(1970)


Thrice - Anthology (2xCD)(Live, 2012)


Neko Case - The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight, The More I Love You (Limited Deluxe Edition)(2013)


Daughter - If You Leave (2013)


Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un M'a Dit (2002)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Black Sabbath - Paranoid (3xCD Deluxe Expanded Edition)(1970)









Thrice - Anthology (2xCD)(Live, 2012)


Full-album stream (both discs):



Neko Case - The Worse Things Get, The Harder I Fight, The Harder I Fight, The More I Love You (Limited Deluxe Edition)(2013)







Daughter - If You Leave (2013)
- Beautiful and haunting debut full-length from London's Daughter.


Full-album stream:



Carla Bruni - Quelqu'un M'a Dit (2002)






No comments: